1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information gathered during the course of business. We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We need this information to process your order and/or to respond to you.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have from you.
- Have us delete any data we have from you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take several precautions to protect your information. To process some cards, it is necessary for us to collect some private information. In the case of minors, we only use the information to process the order, once the order is complete the data is deleted, and any paperwork is shredded or returned to you. When we need to keep data, say for employee ID cards where future cards may be needed, paper information is stored in a locked cabinet in our office, which is protected with alarms and security cameras. Electronic data is stored in our ID software programs and are password protected. In addition, all our computers and mobile devices are password protected. Payment information such as credit card numbers are not stored in anyway.
Only employees who need information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.